How to Apply Scholarship on CHED (Commission on Higher Education) (Requirements)

The Commission on Higher Education(CHED) is an attached agency to the office of the President for administrative purposes. It also ensures that quality higher education is accessible to all who wants, especially those who will not afford it. CHED provide quality higher education to poor but deserving Filipinos.


Any Filipino who are interested to avail the program, here are the qualification for the scholarship;
  •  For Full Scholarship (FS), you must have a general weighted average of atleast 90% or its equivalent.
  • For Partial Scholarship, general weighted average of at least 85%
  • You must be a Filipino Citizen
  • Your parents gross income must not exceed P 300,000.00.
  • You must be a high school graduate, candidate for graduation, earned units in college or passer of ALS/PEPT.
  • You must not be graduate of any degree program.
  • And you must have only one CHED scholarship or financial assistance program.
  • You must follow the steps on how to apply CHED scholarship:
  1. First, fill-up the CHED Student Financial Assistance Programs StuFAP's application from CHED offices or you can download it.
  2. Secondly, after fully accomplished the form, submit it to CHED Regional Offices together with all documentary requirements.
  3. Lastly, after they evaluate the forms and documents, CHED will contact/mail you regarding the status of your application.

This is the requirements for the scholarship:

For Incoming Freshmen
    a) For Fourth year high school
        * third year grades
        * first three grading periods of 4rt year
    b) For High School graduate
        * Fourth year report card( form 138)
For Applicants with Earned Units in College
         * Certificate of grades in all subjects in completed semesters.
For other Applicants
    a) ALS
        - Accreditation and Equivalent Test Passer Certificate
    b) PEPT
        - Certificate of Advancing to the Next level
Here are the other requirements:
    a) Any of the following
        - Certificate of Indigency
        - Certificate of Good moral from school
        - Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) of parents
        - Certificate of Tax Exemption from the Bureau of Internal Revenue(BIR)
       - Case Study from Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD), or Affidavit of No Income

       - For children of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) and seafarers, a latest copy of contract or proof of income may be considered.

Previous Post
Next Post +1 more